Q&A for starters post

A few questions after the first day of server live <3 Thanks for your product, people is amazed :D!:
1 . Fake appareance system isn't working when you use WEAR system (merchant buylist Wear bypass)
2 . People can't vote if they used command before voting (I have to manually delete vote command reusage table). I put 12 (It was 24 by default). I have to change it to 0? (L2JBrazil)
3 . Block exp works for not leveling UP, but it's not blocking exp (You can go to 99% and 0%)
4 . People can adquire level on a level restricted zone and they don't get kicked out.
5 . Let's say I need to change buff_template.xml, how can I reload it without restarting sv?
6 . Can I make a "Flag zone"?
7 . If I accidently //delete a raidboss, how can I spawn it again?
8 . Adena drop chance is 70%, the only way to make all mobs drop 100% is to change every mob XML?
9 . Let's say I need to change RaidBoss stats config, how can I reload it without restarting sv?
10 . buff_template -> minLevel to get buff doesn't let you buff UNTIL that level, it's working like MaxLevel (I don't need it, but just for you to know)
11 . When I want to check player's inventory the InventoryWnd is super bugged (I'm using Lucera client, do you have the right textures so I can patch it?)
12 . Can you add the PlayerName on incorrect bypass log?
13. This just happened and disconnected me (Unknown packet is DDoS I think, they are doing it quite often and the character got stuck for 3 o 4 secs). Can I do smth about it?
[09:54:55] INFO Unknown packet D0:E3, state: IN_GAME Exception in thread "ThreadPoolExecutor-5" java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "l2.commons.net.nio.impl.MMOConnection.getIpAddr()" because the return value of "l2.commons.net.nio.impl.MMOClient.getConnection()"
14 . How to make infinite consumables? Like spirit ore or potions.
15. I want a character level 45 receive XP while in party with a 80. Can't find the right config
16- I want to make soulcrystals 80% chance up
17- I can't learn Coarse Bone Powder recipe (important)
18- How to make elf be able to learn dark elf subclass? AltAllowLearnSubElfToDarkElf=true (This is ok)
Thanks!

Last edited:
1) You need use at WEAR list
<item itemId="485">
<display itemId="6408"/>
</item>
not a appareance Item.

2) Ask at L2JBrasil support, he make a script for me
3) That command block level up, not an Exp acquire. No, any points to block exp, only level affects drops, formulas and so on.
4) All zones work on Enter Zone, no any check inside zone.
5) You can't but I can add reload to admin panel for buffer
6) No you can't, that is basic core task and I will not break it. Anyway you can change Flag task timer at pvp properties
# Time fighting stance after hitting a neutral player
PvPFlagTime = 100000
# Time fighting stance after hitting a flagged player. Warning: PvPFlagTimeOnFlag must be less than PvPFlagTime (PvPFlagTimeOnFlag < PvPFlagTime)
PvPFlagTimeOnFlag = 40000
# Blinking time before un flag
PvPBlinkingFlagTime = 20000

7) You can't. All raids have server control and cant be "duplicate" at world
8) Drop moved from PTS server and all correct, you can edit chance like you wish at data/npc. Also read guide about drop and NPC https://lucera2.com/threads/how-to-make-new-npc-and-edit-drop-and-sa-up.1426/
9) //admin > server > reload > reload all configs
10) About what minLevel we are talk ? Of Newbie buffer or ?
11) I don't work with game client textures. Have no idea how it fix
12) For what ? No points, you see bypass at log and go to fix it
13) l2.commons.net.nio.impl.MMOConnection.getIpAddr() Your hoster Turn off or change IP or your physical network interface was "Down" on fly and after Java can't assign Net Connection. That is not about game server, that is about Java and your physical server.
INFO Unknown packet D0:E3, state: IN_GAME That is not about "l2.commons.net.nio.impl.MMOConnection.getIpAddr()"
Some one call not exist game packet, bot or changed interface or something else

Last edited:
15)
# Max level diff distribution drop in party (default: 14)
AltPartyDistributionLevelLimit = 14
and
# Minimum level difference after will be a penalty when getting Exp/Sp when killing mobs in a party
ExpSpPartyPenaltyLevelMin = 14
Set your own limit
Read configs!
16) data/npc - guide here https://lucera2.com/threads/how-to-make-new-npc-and-edit-drop-and-sa-up.1426/
17) That is not a common Recipe, that is for Dwarf only recipe. Guide is here https://lucera2.com/threads/how-to-tune-recipes-and-the-necessary-ingredients.1365/
18) I will check, should work

Thanks!
I have this setting: ExpSpPartyPenaltyLevelMin = 45 but a level 50 character doesn't receive XP while leveling with a level 80. (I didn't set up drop distribution)

Thanks!
I have this setting: ExpSpPartyPenaltyLevelMin = 45 but a level 50 character doesn't receive XP while leveling with a level 80. (I didn't set up drop distribution)
Solved, had to change the other parameter too (I don't understand what those two do anyway xD)

17) So if I allow blacksmith sub to all chars, I have to tune the recipe?
I tested with main Dwarf and it isn't working
That is fake info. Work perfect
b67396e90b9debf3b5c874b8e2c90737.png

A few questions after the first day of server live <3 Thanks for your product, people is amazed :D!:

7 . If I accidently //delete a raidboss, how can I spawn it again?
8 . Adena drop chance is 70%, the only way to make all mobs drop 100% is to change every mob XML?
Thanks!
7. You can use command //spawn2 (But you need delete boss after kill. Because if you use //spawn or //spawn2 npc/boss/monster will respawn in 60 seconds after die)
8. Use notepad++ and replace all your chances.
XML:
<group chance="70.0">
->
<group chance="100.0">
But be careful cuz adena and Seal Stones have fixed 70% chance of drop.

7. You can use command //spawn2 (But you need delete boss after kill. Because if you use //spawn or //spawn2 npc/boss/monster will respawn in 60 seconds after die)
8. Use notepad++ and replace all your chances.
XML:
<group chance="70.0">
->
<group chance="100.0">
But be careful cuz adena and Seal Stones have fixed 70% chance of drop.
Thanks a lot! that's what I did

New set of questions! :D
1- How can I add buffer to TVT?
2- I need to make something so people can escape from PVP zone (Primaveral isle). They keep respawning in the middle, any ideas?.
3- Antharas respawn message is taking the wrong variable (Is using the Valakas variable), and the "you have 2 hours to kill him" it's hardcoded. It'd be great if you can clarify a little bit more which variables are those. AntharasSleepTime is the time that you have to fight him? Thanks!
4- I want people not be able to register if there are matches running in olys
5- When leveling a lower level character it receive low XP, what's the config for that?
6- How can I let people take Spellsinger sub if they are Spellhowler? I want to allow all subclasses to all (All subclasses related config are set to true)
7- Pagan's Quest: When you get the first Mark, once you open it turns into a Faded Visitor's mark, and It's ok, but you cannot use it to enter again to pagan level 1.
8- I'd like to sell Barakiel Staff on GM Shop. When people buy it they still can't complete the quest (they have to kill barakiel).

Thanks!

1. Same like at any Instances (all pvp events is instances) - Guide: https://lucera2.com/threads/the-complete-guide-of-instances-kamaloka-and-whatever.2145/
Example:
<spawns>
<spawn mobId="40012" type="point">
<coords loc="180375 -88984 -7216"/>
</spawn>
</spawns>
23276a9f7877f190a2c58d46e02d5f12.png

2. data/mapregion/restart_points.xml
3. Is not hardcoded. That is at data/strings/
4. What ? Do not understand
# If True, the following deep blue mobs' drop penalties will be applied:
# - When player's level is 9 times greater than mob's level, drops got divided by 3
# - After 9 lvl's of difference between player and deep blue mobs, drop chance is
# lowered by 9% each lvl that difference increases. (9lvls diff = -9%; 10lvls diff = -18%; ...)
# NOTE1: These rules are applied to both normal and sweep drops
# NOTE2: These rules ignores the server's rate when drop is of adena type (Complies with retail server)
UseDeepBlueDropRules = True
DeepBlueDropMaxDiff = 8
DeepBlueDropRaidMaxDiff = 2

6. I will check by self, you already report about it, not need dublicate
7. And ? What a problem ?
8. No any points to do it, quest check states. If you have item but have no quest state that is will not work. Quest ignore it. Sell Noble from services.
You welcome

4- I'd like to block olympiad register while people are fighting.
7- Once you complete the pagan quest you get a Mark. When you open the door for the first time, It should turn the mark into a Faded mark (which it does), and then you should be able to enter using that Faded mark (It doesn't let you).

9- how can I expand the area of effect of aoe skills like Sonic Buster? (I want it to hit more mobs)
10- I'd like to block the usage of Restore / Heal on RBs.

Thanks!

Last edited:
4. Anyway have no idea about what you talk
7. At finish you got permanent pass
9. At data/stat/skills/ skillRadius
10. At data/stat/skills/ for example id="1258" levels="4" name="Restore Life"
<cond msgId="109">
<not>
<target mob="true"/>
</not>
</cond>

4. Anyway have no idea about what you talk