What would you do if you were starting to create a server?

fa1thDEV

Heir
Hello, I would like to know what opinion and recommendations would you give to set up a server?

What host/company would you pay for a page, to upload the server, how would you defend yourself from DDoS attacks?

How much would you spend per month, would you recommend a server in LATAM?

Create something unique and new, or just copy successful sever that is not live.
For hosting OVH. For ddos you need to setup firewall the other thing is from the provider. A good practice is to have few IP's. Also to not expose your server IP in the l2.ini.
Monthly price is like minimum 80$. I would say 120$ per month is a good starting point for hosting l2 server + ddos protection.

Create something unique and new, or just copy successful sever that is not live.
For hosting OVH. For ddos you need to setup firewall the other thing is from the provider. A good practice is to have few IP's. Also to not expose your server IP in the l2.ini.
Monthly price is like minimum 80$. I would say 120$ per month is a good starting point for hosting l2 server + ddos protection.
How can I make it have another ip without exposing the main one, would you recommend any site?

How can I make it have another ip without exposing the main one, would you recommend any site?
I can't recommend you any website because I didn't use any. Just make sure that you setup your VPS/Dedi correct, setup firewall, make sure that your hosting company covers level 7 ddos attack and that's all. None will attack your server for no reason. (It cost $$ to attack as well) So don't bother your head with useless things.

Back