Magic Damage Over Time

gril0grilad0

Vagabond
Hello everyone,

I am trying to have a DAMAGE OVER TIME, but instead of fixed damage over time, it is affected by the m.attack, so, it would be Magic Damage Over Time. I didn't find anything on the XML, or in this forum that talks about magic damage over time.

Hello everyone,

I am trying to have a DAMAGE OVER TIME, but instead of fixed damage over time, it is affected by the m.attack, so, it would be Magic Damage Over Time. I didn't find anything on the XML, or in this forum that talks about magic damage over time.
This one ?

91800f99ab6efa67779e7eb888df1379.png

This one ?

91800f99ab6efa67779e7eb888df1379.png
No, not like ManaDamage, but MagicDamage. I don't want to drain MP, I want to drain HP over time, but instead of a fixed value, like 25, that value be impacted by the M. Attack, like all other regular magic skills. Per say, prominence has 108 magic power, if you have 3000k M. Attack, your damage will be around 1000, depending on the enemy's M def. I want to do the same, but as a DOT instead, where the enemy receives damage over time that is impacted by the M.Attack, and deals damage according to the M.Def.

No, not like ManaDamage, but MagicDamage. I don't want to drain MP, I want to drain HP over time, but instead of a fixed value, like 25, that value be impacted by the M. Attack, like all other regular magic skills. Per say, prominence has 108 magic power, if you have 3000k M. Attack, your damage will be around 1000, depending on the enemy's M def. I want to do the same, but as a DOT instead, where the enemy receives damage over time that is impacted by the M.Attack, and deals damage according to the M.Def.
ab42380a876e09bb2f91d0853695ee41.png

DOT / MDOT
Unfortunately neither one of them works the way I need, but it's okay.}}

Both are fixed damage, if it has 125 power, it will drain 125 of either HP, or MP. What I need is something that considers the M.Attack, and adds up to the power, so, if it has 125 power, it would drain around 600, maybe 700, depending on the oponent's M DEF.

Back