Extend map to add new maps..

fa1thDEV

Heir
Hi, I've been working on maps these last weeks, but I have a big problem or maybe it's not a problem, in DEV mode I can view the talking island map, but when I put the geodata to the server and login to the server, talking island appeared by default, does anyone have any idea how to extend the map textures?

The talking map is from Fafureon version, and I have converted it to the classic version.

In server:

1690825605640.png

In dev mode (clicking option "cancel"):

1690825660533.png

Hi, I've been working on maps these last weeks, but I have a big problem or maybe it's not a problem, in DEV mode I can view the talking island map, but when I put the geodata to the server and login to the server, talking island appeared by default, does anyone have any idea how to extend the map textures?

The talking map is from Fafureon version, and I have converted it to the classic version.

In server:

View attachment 2679

In dev mode (clicking option "cancel"):

View attachment 2680
название карты котору ты ставишь?
17_25_classic ?

Here the map + geodata, if you can help me, you save me <3

Btw: if someone can help me with this, I apreciate it
Best of luck to you bro, if you fix that, write me to discord please <3
(need chek one bug with this map)

Гляну вечером

:eek::eek::eek:

Best of luck to you bro, if you fix that, write me to discord please <3
(need chek one bug with this map)
The bug I'm having is that in DEV-mode, the map looks perfect, but when I join the server, the map doesn't load. The geodata works fine, but there's nothing in the location, only the default city appears.

Is I don't know what happend xD

BTW, I've shared this map, but it has many bugs, it's not the final version, I'm just trying to make it work on the lucera classic server.

it's my first time adapting a map in a client/server, I didn't find many guides, for this reason I decided to share here, so you like me, can learn about these topics.

BTW, I've shared this map, but it has many bugs, it's not the final version, I'm just trying to make it work on the lucera classic server.

it's my first time adapting a map in a client/server, I didn't find many guides, for this reason I decided to share here, so you like me, can learn about these topics.
you can try to download official client fafurion and take map tiles from there

Фафурион же вроде после года идёт уже. Да и не суть. Просто с чистого клиента а не с того что люцеры я имел ввиду

Фафурион же вроде после года идёт уже. Да и не суть. Просто с чистого клиента а не с того что люцеры я имел ввиду
Это разные ветки по-моему

Back