Looking Someone who know fix maps?, current situation and info

fa1thDEV

Heir
Hello, I'm attempting to fix the Fafurion map for Lucera2. However, they're asking for $50 for this fix, which seems like a scam to me. Additionally, for just the quadrant 25_24 with geodata, they're asking for $300, which is half of what I earn per month in my country (Argentina).

it would be an investment if they sold the 25_24 + 25_25 + mobs + fafurion with configuration, but it is only a quadrant that is usually taken/stolen from another package with the same protocol.

Due to these circumstances, I'm seeking someone who's willing to collaborate in good faith or provide tutorials to help fix the map. In return, I'll share it with the community without any issues. Given the current conditions in my country, I can't afford to pay $50 for small things; I'd end up selling my house just to buy a small piece of pixel xD.

I understand the value of hard work, but there are also those who want to learn. If anyone is interested or wants to form a group for the Lucera2 map, I'd be more than willing to collaborate and learn together.

--------------------------------

On the other hand, I'm interested in working the giran map of the new "eva project", It boasts a beautifully designed Giran city, and I have all the necessary files such as .unr, textures, systextures, etc. However, I haven't learned how to adapt the textures to other chronicles due to the lack of data and tutorials. Moreover, those who do this work themselves are unlikely to teach it, fearing competition or loss of income.

Beyond that, I believe that as members of a community sharing the same project, it would be a great incentive for all of us to work together for mutual benefit. Some already assist others, and if we unite in collaboration, we can achieve much more. Together, we can create an environment where everyone thrives and learns from each other, thereby strengthening our community and the project as a whole.

Hello, I'm attempting to fix the Fafurion map for Lucera2. However, they're asking for $50 for this fix, which seems like a scam to me. Additionally, for just the quadrant 25_24 with geodata, they're asking for $300, which is half of what I earn per month in my country (Argentina).

Due to these circumstances, I'm seeking someone who's willing to collaborate in good faith or provide tutorials to help fix the map. In return, I'll share it with the community without any issues. Given the current conditions in my country, I can't afford to pay $50 for small things; I'd end up selling my house just to buy a small piece of pixel xD.

I understand the value of hard work, but there are also those who want to learn. If anyone is interested or wants to form a group for the Lucera2 map, I'd be more than willing to collaborate and learn together.
Ничего не понятно, но очень интересно! Что ты хочешь сделать и для каких хроник? Если ты хочешь переделать карту из хроник выше под хроники интерлюд, то ценник разумный

Ничего не понятно, но очень интересно! Что ты хочешь сделать и для каких хроник? Если ты хочешь переделать карту из хроник выше под хроники интерлюд, то ценник разумный
My idea is re-create or lowgrade the new giran from the new lineage 2 eva proyect, yes, is difficult but I think if all help, we can make good job and good maps for lucera IL/cl/legacy

My idea is re-create or lowgrade the new giran from the new lineage 2 eva proyect, yes, is difficult but I think if all help, we can make good job and good maps for lucera IL/cl/legacy
Удачи в поисках единомышленников. Но такие вещи как правила делают для того чтобы заработать и времени оно отнимает (тем более адоптация под ИТ ветку)

Back