Shields stopped working [HELP PLEASE]

rian

Vagabond
Hi everyone, I'll try to explain what's going on clearly (i'm using a translator).

I'm trying to activate Dynasty items.
I've successfully added them to the database, and it's recognizing the items correctly, all set items working 100%, the only issue I had was when I needed to add the weapons:

When I add ANY Dynasty weapon or Dynasty shield to the weapongrp_classic.dat file it works almost perfectly, all dynasty WEAPONS work 100%, the only big problem is that ALL shields on the server lose texture when equipping, the item does not appear in the character's hand.

The process I'm following to add the item to the weapongrp_classic file:

I open the weapongrp.Dat with the L2ClientDat program and copy the dynasty item line I need.

Then I paste this line into weapongrp_classic and do the same with itemname-u.dat > itemname_classic-eu.dat.

After all that I open the game and see that the shields are bugged.

I have already tried to fix this in every way within my power, now I humbly come to ask for your help, thank you all in advance.

1680919024003.png

you can't do that, you can't transfer all the contents from one file and paste it into another, you have to work with each file individually. If you work in the RU folder, then only in it, the same with the EN

you can't do that, you can't transfer all the contents from one file and paste it into another, you have to work with each file individually. If you work in the RU folder, then only in it, the same with the EN
I didn't transfer ALL the data, I copied only the dynasty ID's that existed in weapongrp.Dat (System_EN) and pasted where they didn't exist: weapongrp_classic.dat (System_EN), with that all items worked, I only had problems with these shields.

I didn't copy any data from system_RU all these data are in system_EN

Same error here.
How to reproduce:
Add this XML to gameserver > data > items > 9400-9499.xml
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE list SYSTEM "item.dtd">

<list>
    <weapon id="9442" name="Dynasty Sword">
    <!-- Bestows one of the following functions: Focus, Health, or Light. -->
    <set name="crystal_count" value="3597"/>
    <set name="crystal_type" value="S"/>
    <set name="crystallizable" value="true"/>
    <set name="icon" value="icon.weapon_dynasty_blade_i00"/>
    <set name="price" value="74946000"/>
    <set name="rnd_dam" value="10"/>
    <set name="soulshots" value="1"/>
    <set name="spiritshots" value="1"/>
    <set name="ensoul_slots" value="1" />
    <set name="ensoul_bm_slots" value="1" />
    <set name="type" value="SWORD"/>
    <set name="weight" value="1520"/>
    <equip>
      <slot id="RIGHT_HAND"/>
    </equip>
    <for>
      <add stat="pAtk" order="0x10" value="333"/>
      <add stat="mAtk" order="0x10" value="151"/>
      <set stat="baseCrit" order="0x08" value="80"/>
      <set stat="atkBaseSpeed" order="0x08" value="379"/>
      <enchant stat="pAtk" order="0x0C" value="0"/>
      <enchant stat="mAtk" order="0x0C" value="0"/>
    </for>
  </weapon>
</list>

Add this line to Weapongrp_Classic.dat
Code:
item_begin    tag=0    object_id=9442    drop_type=1    drop_anim_type=1    drop_radius=7    drop_height=10    drop_texture={{[LineageWeapons.dynasty_blade_m00_wp];{[LineageWeaponsTex.dynasty_blade_t00_wp]}}}    icon={[icon.weapon_dynasty_blade_i00];[None];[None];[None];[None]}    durability=-1    weight=1520    material_type=adamantaite    crystallizable=1    related_quest_id={}    color=1    is_attribution=0    property_params=0    icon_panel=[None]    complete_item_dropsound_type=[dropsound_complete_weapon]    inventory_type=equipment    body_part=rhand    handness=1    wp_mesh={{[LineageWeapons.dynasty_blade_m00_wp]};{1}}    texture={[LineageWeaponsTex.dynasty_blade_t00_wp]}    item_sound={[ItemSound.sword_mid_4];[ItemSound.sword_small_9];[ItemSound.sword_mid_2];[ItemSound.public_sword_shing_10]}    drop_sound=[ItemSound.itemdrop_sword]    equip_sound=[ItemSound.itemequip_sword]    effect=[None]    random_damage=10    weapon_type=sword    crystal_type=s    mp_consume=0    soulshot_count=1    spiritshot_count=1    curvature=1000    UNK_10=0    can_equip_hero=-1    is_magic_weapon=0    ertheia_fist_scale=1.0    junk=10    Enchanted={{[LineageWeapons.rangesample];{1.4;0.7;0.7};{11.0;0.0;0.0};{4.0;0.0;0.0};1.3;0.9;0.0;{0.0;0.0;0.0};{0.0;0.0;0.0};{0.0;0.0;0.0}}}    variation_effect_type={-1;0;0;0;0;0}    variation_icon={[None]}    ensoul_slot_count=0    is_ensoul=0    item_end

Attachments

• EDITED_Weapongrp_Classic.txt
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 9400-9499.xml.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 3
After added the Dynasty Sword, all shields texture has removed, all weapons still working and Dynasty Sword added with success, but all shield textures has broken.

After added the Dynasty Sword, all shields texture has removed, all weapons still working and Dynasty Sword added with success, but all shield textures has broken.
i have the same problem any change i make in this file all shield they are not visible.
it's probably from the l2gamedata.dat file

i have the same problem guys i added the masterwork items and have this error, how can i fix it? someone fixed it?

problem fixed.

for fix the problem download this ClientDat RU save the jdk inside the folder at C:\Download, edit the path on l2clientdat.bat, make the changes in your weapons_classic and save it using 31_ru_fafurion structure. @rian
mrufKds.png

Last edited:
Back