Help me with this please

fa1thDEV

Heir
Hello, I hope I am not bothering you with so many doubts, I would be grateful if you could share a guide, this could help future entrants.

Besides all this that I have asked, I am planning to put together a guide in spanish well explained for those who decide to buy lucera2 classic and do not get lost, I appreciate your help <3

1- Item spawn raid boss/mobs for kill one time.

2- Spawn mobs with time like: all days 22:00 HS spawn any mob with respawn time of 5mins.

3- The cloaks have restrictions?, is possible equip without sets?

4- The daily rewards is not work for me, how I activate it?, how I edit it for all days?, and restart the 1th of all months?

5- How can I make a quest item that can't be broken or removed, my idea was to use them in the future to enter zones.

6- Can the skill-adquires of C4 be added to this version to make it c4 in skills?

7- How can I balance damage between classes, in case I add custom items?

8- another error or annoyance I have found, when you open the //admin panel, when you touch an action the panel closes and you have to touch all the options again, is there any solution to keep the tab open after performing an action?

9- How do I edit the "appearance system", how do I make it work?

10- Is there any guide to transfer textures/utx from interlude to classic?, from what i read you can use the texture of interlude you only have to change the grp of each item you put

11- In addition to the achiv system, how do I activate the daily mission system?

12- Can new options be added to the admin panel?, add the option to give you hero/nobles/speed1-2-3?

13- Is there an ID list, of the custom NPCs that the server comes with?, -sorry for this question-

14- where do I activate to make raid bosses flag zone?

Back