Editing Teleportable HTMLs

Hi!

Does anyone know how to edit this HTML? Not the teleport buttons or locations!
I want to edit the text area "-teleportable regions-".

Sem título.jpg

Apparently it's not in the "html-en" folder.
Thanks for your help.

my button code:

<tr><td><button align=left value=" Ketra Orc" action="bypass -h scripts_Util:Gatekeeper 144180 -70556 -4080 0" width=260 height=25 back="npc.mapa.bot" fore="npc.mapa.bot"></td></tr>

make it like button and after add msg="my teleport some some"
<tr><td><button align=left value=" Cruma Tower (Lv. 40)" action="bypass -h scripts_Util:Gatekeeper 17192 114178 -3439 0" width=260 height=25 back="npc.mapa.bot" fore="npc.mapa.bot" msg="my teleport some some"></td></tr>

did not work =/

<tr><td><button align=left value=" Ketra Orc" action="bypass -h scripts_Util:Gatekeeper 144180 -70556 -4080 0" msg="Do you want teleport to Ketra Orc?" width=260 height=25 back="npc.mapa.bot" fore="npc.mapa.bot"></td></tr>

<tr><td><button align=left value=" Ketra Orc" action="bypass -h scripts_Util:Gatekeeper 144180 -70556 -4080 0" msg="Do you want teleport to Ketra Orc?" width=260 height=25 back="npc.mapa.bot" fore="npc.mapa.bot"></td></tr>
nothing! no confirmation message =/

nothing! no confirmation message =/
so clean your button from garbage and try again, want a hell value and etc, I have no idea what is that, but is not HTML format

<a action="bypass -h scripts_Util:Gatekeeper 144180 -70556 -4080 0" msg="Do you want teleport to Ketra Orc?">Ketra Orc</a>
At me work

so clean your button from garbage and try again, want a hell value and etc, I have no idea what is that, but is not HTML format

<a action="bypass -h scripts_Util:Gatekeeper 144180 -70556 -4080 0" msg="Do you want teleport to Ketra Orc?">Ketra Orc</a>
At me work
yes!

As <a>msg="Do you want teleport to Ketra Orc?"</a> commmand it worked! (only a simple blue line text)

but when I rework the button it just not appears the message...
<button msg="Do you want teleport to Ketra Orc?">

i guess the command "msg=" does not work inside <buttons>?

teleports works fine, code is pretty simple and clear!

yes!

As <a>msg="Do you want teleport to Ketra Orc?"</a> commmand it worked! (only a simple blue line text)

but when I rework the button it just not appears the message...
<button msg="Do you want teleport to Ketra Orc?">

i guess the command "msg=" does not work inside <buttons>?

teleports works fine, code is pretty simple and clear!
yes msg=" didnt work at tag <button/> by game client side its didn't parse

Back