Community api

GodFather

Vassal
hello im trying to undestand how the api work.
i want to add some features on the community board like when you are premium player you can teleport inside or out of town instead of normal
normal can travel only from inside of town.
i have read the guides but with out succes.
if someone can send the stracture of the code i mean all the code that need to be loaed i will appreciated.
and i m asking the whole code because i want to undestand how is working.

hello im trying to undestand how the api work.
i want to add some features on the community board like when you are premium player you can teleport inside or out of town instead of normal
normal can travel only from inside of town.
i have read the guides but with out succes.
if someone can send the stracture of the code i mean all the code that need to be loaed i will appreciated.
and i m asking the whole code because i want to undestand how is working.
I think it will be useful for you to study this file well

gameserver/config
pvpcommunityboard.properties

I think it will be useful for you to study this file well

gameserver/config
pvpcommunityboard.properties
i have read all the configs very well.
CommunityTeleporterPremiumOnly there is this option which when you make true the gk will work only for premium players in or out of town/
but the options for non premium chars to travel when they are inside of town only is not exist.

i have read all the configs very well.
CommunityTeleporterPremiumOnly there is this option which when you make true the gk will work only for premium players in or out of town/
but the options for non premium chars to travel when they are inside of town only is not exist.
Got it, if you find a solution, let me know, I'm also interested in this :rolleyes::)

Back