Diablo 4 should be like Diablo 3?

ElDelgae23

Vagabond
Diablo IV needs to be an extension with 500% from Diablo II. The cartoonified Diablo III was fine for a while, but Diablo II is where its at.

Diablo II R was, for me personally, a waste of effort and time to be made. I played D2 for 15 years straight and am done with it. I need a continuation or at least a reboot that treats Deckard Cain with respect, with twists that we don't see miles away. Earlier I was a skeptic too to believe Diablo IV would even be released, but knowing now Activision is on its way to being bought and terminated in a sense of CEO and all that fuzz, I see a brighter future for Diablo IV.

Heck, perhaps Microsoft will take in new people that actually love all Diablo games from the core. I know few, myself included, are only into Diablo and not into the other games Blizzard made. It needs more inspiration to expand a game like Diablo IV for sure, but looking back on the franchise, only the best things should be taken and evolved.

Diablo III was easy to get into. Graphically it was old fairly quickly, like the other Diablo games. Building a more realistic Diablo IV might be key for it to stay healthy longer in that term, but I have never been into graphics that much. The story and lore are what make me wanna explore games. To play them I need the fun factory and ways to make more Diablo 4 gold for me when needed.

Diablo III was easy and had difficulty settings. A nice way of actually allowing you to push it when you felt like it. But the loot was bonkers until 2.0 and the characters felt odd, like. Who can throw 100 jars of spiders based on no magic but simply air? And a Monk with a bow still used his fists and so on. It was. Oh excuse me, it IS crazy. I understand it's a game, but bottom line is, they could've made things way more interesting. I guess they ran out of brain juice after so many experiments. We could actually see the lead designer, back in the day, how tired he and the team was.

I wonder how a team of Diablo IV is behaving. Is everything fine within the group? Is there respect given always to the franchise, or do they stray away too far? Will they allow us NOT to have mounts, but teleportations to "anywhere on the map"? Will the actual loot system not be too high in numbers, and fun to experiment with? Can we finally get a playable Summoner character that uses angels and demons as sources of power, without being either of them? Will there be just one area with a rainbow?

We shall see... At least, there is no cow level.

Back