Web Site Premium For Lucera

I am making available to you a web site that I bought. I paid dearly but I will not use it anymore.

This site is fully manageable by www.domain.com/admin

Modules:

- Register / Alter / Recovery
- PvP / Pk / Adena / Level / Clan Rank
- Boss Jewel Loc
- Castle Siege
- Boss Status
- Account Panel
- Rotate Banner
- Gallery Print and Video
- Grand Olympiad

Languages: Portuguese / English / Spanish

Change the settings in the Private / config.php file

Run the SQL file inside the _Sql folder

Just as I'm doing I hope you also contribute to the forum.

Download

Credits: AtualStudio

Last edited:
can u say, which functions has Ap?
- News in 3 languages
- Register / Alter / Recovery
- PvP / Pk / Adena / Level / Clan Rank
- Boss Jewel Loc
- Castle Siege
- Boss Status
- Account Panel
- Rotate Banner
- Gallery Print and Video
- Grand Olympiad

I can't find where access to the mysql server database is specified. In private / config, only the path to the site database.

It`s an outdated version of the scripts, there some security breaches on the donation system.
Should be better pay 150bucks on the official seller https://www.atualstudio.com/
you are a partner of atualstudio that i know, and admin of the l2jbrasil forum. I bought this script and paid for it, if it has flaws then I will sue the current company. I bought it and as I paid I became free to share

you are a partner of the actual studio that I know, and admin of the l2jbrasil forum. I bought this script and paid for it, if it has flaws then I will sue the current company. I bought it and as I paid I became free to share

Yes, I`m the owner of L2jBrasil, and was me that authorized your ban from my community years ago, I remember you. I also have customers using Lucera that`s why I`m here, and that`s why I advertising ppl to not use a software that you don`t have rights to redistribute.

You can be proceeded by law for that, but I`m not the owner of the code, so I don`t care at all.

We have so many cases reported of people distributing this site file with backdoors to retrieve the database and personal information.

In addition, without the proper setup of hashing, everyone that know those scripts can "manual" approve donations, even a kid knows how to do that.

This website is just a piece of junk.

In this case I think I should sue you because I bought it and I have proof of payment where I paid R $ 500.00 if you sent me something with failure and with access even by a child. good to know i will look for my rights.
Yes, I`m the owner of L2jBrasil, and was me that authorized your ban from my community years ago, I remember you. I also have customers using Lucera that`s why I`m here, and that`s why I advertising ppl to not use a software that you don`t have rights to redistribute.

You can be proceeded by law for that, but I`m not the owner of the code, so I don`t care at all.

We have so many cases reported of people distributing this site file with backdoors to retrieve the database and personal information.

In addition, without the proper setup of hashing, everyone that know those scripts can "manual" approve donations, even a kid knows how to do that.

This website is just a piece of junk.

Back