Web page

l2skyline

Vagabond
I wanted to ask ... I have my website and I use it with WAMPSERVER ... I wanted to know if I can use it with MSQL 8.1? or if I can use the WAMPSERVER together with the MSQL at the same time? .. thanks for the attention you have

Hi brother, I think there's a version of WAMPSERVER that includes 8.1 support, otherwise, you can test XAMPP which it has 5.6 and 8.1 versions.
I had a lot of issues with mysql 8, I don't recommend it myself.

better build it by self. WAMP - Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python as complite and configured additionally. I recommend using the basic settings for the same database, it is ideal out of the box and so in server mode and I also do not recommend using the web and game server on the same physical server.
Also we have full support for the latest revisions of MySQL. Recommended use last stable revision of MySQL and yes 8.1 full stable and you can use it safely

better build it by self. WAMP - Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python as complite and configured additionally. I recommend using the basic settings for the same database, it is ideal out of the box and so in server mode and I also do not recommend using the web and game server on the same physical server.
Also we have full support for the latest revisions of MySQL. Recommended use last stable revision of MySQL and yes 8.1 full stable and you can use it safely
Do you have any forum or tutorial which guides me to open my server on a pc and the web on another pc? I would appreciate the answer

Back