SCAMMER!! - beware of "theHunter".

fa1thDEV

Heir
People, there is a guy called theHunter, he is asking for a server interlude to classic, all the client items.

My friend took the job, I rejected it because this user looked suspicious, then my friend charged him in advance and put a message on paypal that the payment is approved by him and belongs to my friend, since he has no company account he can not make donation ticket, then he gave him all the client files, after this, he went on a trip for a couple of days and this "theHunter" told him that there were 4 things wrong, my friend told him to wait until he gets back from his work trip to help fix everything, and the guy started to threaten him that he was going to refund the money, after that, my friend made 3 mistakes, some tattoos, some recipes, but then all the armors (which are about 40), all the custom weapons that he made worked perfectly, he kept more than 90% of my friend's work and the money, so be careful, the server that this guy manages is called "l2 revenge" and who supports him is called "EternalSin".

After this, my friend told him that after those three days out he would start helping him to fix things, but this user started to insult him or disrespect him, and threatened him to refund the money from PayPal.

On the other hand, he asked him to make effects for the guns and my friend told him that he did not know about this and that he could return a part of the money for not being able to do this, to which the user replied that there was no problem and that he should keep the money. Then this user gave him a list of items he wanted for his server, but did not give so much information, then my friend was asking him everything for 3 days without sleep, the user gave him a "client patch" with the server he wanted to move to classic but this had antihack and could not touch anything, for that reason my friend began to ask him everything he needed, after this, the user told him to steal the weapon effects of l2 Megapvp, and finally began to threaten again and told him to keep the money:

1692891327143.png

1692891338898.png1692891443534.png

Back