Q&A for starters post

ну а конфиги тд тп там же все другое будет или нет?
Да какие конфиги, нативно как хроники Легаси. Частично обверну конечно, то как бы в целом основной функционал лежит на игровом клиенте.

Hello there! more questions: D

1- Drop group chances 100% -> If I have two or more group with 100% chance, sometimes it's not dropping items from all of the groups (I want it to drop because it's 100%).
2 - Quest rewards -> Some quest are not taking into account the "QuestReward" parameter, like Seekers of the Holy Grail (I get 1 enchant instead of 5)
3- I need to be able to sell Barakiel Staff. Any workaround? I know quest check states. Can I create a custom item or something similar?.
4- I need to be able to remove epic bosses quest. I want people to enter Antharas without using portal stone, or baium without using Blooded Fabric, Valakas without Floating Stone.
5- Funny stuff, I get chatban -> I write too fast and I get automatic banchat sometimes, any gm command to remove it? I tried // unspam // chatunban

1. The chance of a group should not exceed 100%, and the chance within a group should not be more than 100%. See how Antharas did it. And in general, see ready-made examples. There is also a drop guide.
https://lucera2.com/threads/how-to-make-new-npc-and-edit-drop-and-sa-up.1426/
https://lucera2.com/threads/how-to-qick-add-drop-without-xml-editing.1425/
2. That quest is blocked for rate, because reward is really very expensive. Anyway I can move to config
3. No any points! The presence of the item will not affect the progress in the quest in any way. It needs to be passed from beginning to end. Just sell a ready-made Noble through the service
4. You can sell items like this at your GM shop.

1 - It didn't exceed, I attach screenshot, I read all the guides 1000 times ahah.
2- Yes, there are some quests that cannot be edited like Rise and fall of Elroki Tribe and Seekers of the holy
3- I know, but a ready sell nobless has X price, and that last part (which is special and difficult) has another price. Should I make an item an check quest state?
4- That's what I'm doing right now, I just wanted to know if I can somehow remove it.
5- Funny stuff, I get chatban -> I write too fast and I get automatic banchat sometimes, any gm command to remove it? I tried // unspam // chatunban
6- I'd like to take special actions while detecting content in chat, and also specific trades. Can I somehow bypass Chat log? I'm not sure if I a custom handler will be supported.

Thanks again: D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    278.3 KB · Views: 43
1. if the chances are 100% and there is no drop, it can only be a Penalty and nothing else
# If True, the following deep blue mobs' drop penalties will be applied:
# - When player's level is 9 times greater than mob's level, drops got divided by 3
# - After 9 lvl's of difference between player and deep blue mobs, drop chance is
# lowered by 9% each lvl that difference increases. (9lvls diff = -9%; 10lvls diff = -18%; ...)
# NOTE1: These rules are applied to both normal and sweep drops
# NOTE2: These rules ignores the server's rate when drop is of adena type (Complies with retail server)
UseDeepBlueDropRules = True
DeepBlueDropMaxDiff = 8
DeepBlueDropRaidMaxDiff = 2
2. ok
3. You cant, that is copiled at quest. You can write you own script like service and sell item with quest condition.
4. You cant, also you can write you own NPC teleporter and set any condition
5. Just close game clinet and launche it again. That is ban on game client, not a server side ban.

Great, thanks a lot !. It could be penalty because the rb is 75!
Last one (I think):
6- I'd like to take special actions while detecting content in chat, and also specific trades. Can I somehow bypass Chat log? I'm not sure if I a custom handler will be supported.

Great, thanks a lot !. It could be penalty because the rb is 75!
Last one (I think):
you can use Listeners.
activeChar.getListeners().onSay(_type.ordinal(), _target, _text);

That seems great! So to check if I fully understood.
I should register my own Listener and add it to ListenerList?. I'm checking the SnoopPlayerSayListener but maybe I'm complicating myself, tell me if I'm on the right path. Thanks! :D

yes you can use snoop also like
target.addListener(new SnoopPlayerSayListener(player));
when need disable it like
target.removeListener(listener);

New things:
1- I'd like to understand what's exactly happening when I change de "RateSpoil" value. The thing that changes is the chance of spoil? So if I shift click a mob it will display retail spoil chance and the real chance is that one multiplied by that coefficient?.

2- On my server, epics can spawn at any minute between two times. Let's say Queen Ant spawns from 21:00 to 23:00. at 21:00 I'd like to announce a message that says "Queen Ant will spawn any moment now"

3- I'm kinda lost with quest rates file, let's take for instance EggDelivery quest, I'd like to set it to give more recipes instead of potions and adena, but when I change it people gets more amount (no chance) of haste potions. (Also I know you are working on Pagan's quest so the reward can be set). Also, Stakato Quest for instance, I don't find the way to make it 100% drop but less quantity. Right now I'm adjusting it by giving more amount because mobs doesn't drop 100%.

4- While playing I feel something similar to lag, It's hard to explain, let's say that in movements, you feel that the character start running slow and it finishes running fast, like sliding/correcting position adding speed (I don't feel it's a host problem).

5- It would me amazing if you could make some kind of "Java for Lucera Section", I don't know about others, but as a developer there are a lot of things that are better learned if you can see examples. For instance, the Listener thing, it would be amazing if you give a Simple listener example, because I understand the sentences you gave but I'm not sure how to contextualize it (Package name, class inheritance, interface implementations, and how to register it to global listener).

6- I still can't change the base class of a character while using the Change Class button from //admin. It says "Your class has been changed by a GM" and nothing happens after that (ALT T and keeps the same class).

7- Is it there any way to make a custom event? I mean, I want to be able to write //startCustomEvent and make a confirmation dialog appear on user's screen and teleport them into primaveral isle or any other place where they can all be together.

8- I want to be able to add and customize my olympiad ranking. I also need to edit an already started cycle (it's set to finish the 1st of the next month but I need it to finish next friday, oly_season and that's all?)

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Amount
RateDropSpoil = 1.
# Rate Chance of spoil items
AltSpoilItemChanceRate = 1.
# Respawn Announce for RB (need input Raid ID)
# Simple: 25325, 25326
AltRaidBossSpawnAnnounceIds =
# For how to spawn the announcement of the appearance of boss will be given
# Simple: 5 (it's 5 min before spawn)
AltRaidBossSpawnAnnounceDelay = 0
3. Hardcoded chances - meged from PTS. You can write you own quest and replace my own.
i4 = 1000
like if(i4 < get.Rnd(255))
bla bla bla
4. this is exactly the problem of network latency.
5. Nonsense. Everything is written in Java and in the basic principles of OOP, my listener does not differ from the basic concept of Java
6. Okay, I'll check. Because at me all perfect, also you can check it at my test server
7. of course you can do it. Write voice command or or or or or or or, million of variants

1-There are mobs in dark omen that sweeps 1 key of X material, and my RateDropSpoil is 15, they still dropping 1 key.
2- That announce will give all players the exact respawn time, I need it to be when the time range starts (it can spawn in random minute)
3- Oko, is it there any quest example so I can follow?
4- Oko
5- What I'm trying to say is... once you gave me an SimpleItemHandler example, and now I can handle items without any problems, don't you have a SimpleListenerExample so I can check how do you use it?.
6- Ok, anyway it's not that important
7- Ok, do you have any Voice command example so I can follow?
8- Great!

About Java, I think I'm missing a few key things, for instance, when I made my own NPC, I didn't know that every class that were on the model.actor.instance package would be taken into account by the main system, that's what I refer with key project things that I don't know.

Thanks a lot!!

1. Look here is
# Count of Equip drop rate
NoRateEquipment = true
# ban on the number of Craft materials part of Armor Weapon
NoRateKeyMaterial = true
# ban on the rate number of Recipes
NoRateRecipes = true
2. Ok I can add random rate, make a ticket

1 - how to do Area Pvp in (Primeval Isle) the Player is born in the respawn with Nobles, so far so good, but I wanted to know, when he dies and from the village the Nobles appear again. so that no one can stay Self on the Island (Primeval Isle)

2-I saw that there is a new parameter to be able to go Player without a clan to the boss as soon as we put Player limit per clan too, default 0 - so no one can go without a clan, instead of 0 I put 2, but it's still not possible to take a player without a clan again.

3- being able to limit taking 1 character per PC in area bosses (Chaotic Zone)

Back