Paladins are fun in WotLK Classic

ElDelgae23

Vagabond
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Paladins really come into their own in Wrath across all of their specializations. Want to choose them in WotLK Classic but don't know if they are really fun? Well, I'll tell you my opinion.

The truth is, hell yes, Paladins are so fun. Instead of a rotation, you do it in order like a robot, you have a priority list. So every GCD you have to choose the best ability for your given situation, which switches between single target and multi-target, you have a choice between instant flash heal with the art of war proc and a ton of single target damage with exorcism. (Having enough WotLK Classic gold can let you do everything, so go ahead!)

The most satisfying ability by far in my opinion is Divine Storm. It's massive AoE damage around you, and it heals you too.

Once you get into the swing of Ret Paladin, you will flow easily between abilities and hardly miss a beat. There's always something to do on every GCD, and if there isn't, you messed up something and that's something you can improve on. It feels so smooth and responsive.

And of course, Paladin has all this amazing utility as well, like blessings, judgments that can heal or restore mana for you and your allies, and literally lifesaving abilities that make you a very solid pick in any comp.

Back