New way to change the appearance of armor

Deazer

Head Developer
Staff member
1.Settings file locations - data/item_fake_appearance.xml
2. Format XML

Examples of the operation of this subsystem:
For example, we take the item id 485 Tattoo of Power, to this item we "attach" id 6408 Formal Wear (Wedding).
In the file we get this result:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<!DOCTYPE list SYSTEM "item_fake_appearance.dtd">
<list enabled="true">
<item itemId="485">
<display itemId="6408"/>
</item>

</list>

Please note that this subsystem needs to be activated using the <list enabled="true"> method, by default it is false!
And so we get this result in the game.

9edb1db2ce24bd7040bd3b9caa657313.jpg

We can also make a set of armor, for example, we take the Draconic Leather Set and the file will look like this:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<!DOCTYPE list SYSTEM "item_fake_appearance.dtd">
<list enabled="true">
<item itemId="486">
<display itemId="6379"/>
<display itemId="6380"/>
<display itemId="6381"/>
</item>

<item itemId="485">
<display itemId="6408"/>
</item>
</list>

In the game when dressing the item id 486 Tattoo of Fire in the game, we get the following result of changing the appearance:

aa452fd09e1cd8632b2c378d3ea20b1e.jpg

A warning! From the side of the person wearing the first time, it is not quite correctly displayed, it is necessary to take off and dress basic non-fake item 1 time, from the side of the observer everything is displayed correctly.

Last edited:
I uploaded a custom 4-part armor, but when I create a fake item, only the chest and gloves appear. If the outfit is 3 parts, how do I correctly create the XML?

согласно гайда проблем не должно возникнуть, если у тебя появляются не те предметы, значит ты добавляешь не верные id, могу помочь составить тебе костюмы - 30$

I uploaded a custom 4-part armor, but when I create a fake item, only the chest and gloves appear. If the outfit is 3 parts, how do I correctly create the XML?
the sets must contain the same number of parts, for example, if there are 5, the other must have 5, if there are 4, the legst does not appear, I have to make the dynasty 4 parts to be able to use it

Back