Mods Classic

Да там мап с гео не совпадают, крч с фуфариона берите мап и гео. Все прекрасно будет

Да там мап с гео не совпадают, крч с фуфариона берите мап и гео. Все прекрасно будет
А разве в Фуфурионе норм стартовые деревни? В годе их убрали ж вроде или ты про конкретный квадрат?

А разве в Фуфурионе норм стартовые деревни? В годе их убрали ж вроде или ты про конкретный квадрат?
я про стакато, но можешь чекать и другие локи

hello guys!
i wish to use this topic to ask about npcs and textures for classic!

is there any npc example to download? with custom textures files, npcgrp.dat, npcgrp-classic.dat, xml on server, etc...
i'm trying to add a simple npc texture on my own but i'm finding crashes only =/

You can use ready-made textures of mobs and NPCs from GoD chronicles. To do this, just open npc_name (without classic), find the id you need, copy it, put it in the npc_name_classic file, repeat the procedure with the npc_grp. after that, just add a description of the NPC to the xml file of the assembly and voila, the new NPC is ready

You can use ready-made textures of mobs and NPCs from GoD chronicles. To do this, just open npc_name (without classic), find the id you need, copy it, put it in the npc_name_classic file, repeat the procedure with the npc_grp. after that, just add a description of the NPC to the xml file of the assembly and voila, the new NPC is ready
thanks for your answer! =)
really helped and worked!

Do you have the tools that you can pass me to edit the L2Font-eu?
I would appreciate it, if you have any tutorial for the Chronicle Classic, it is very welcome! Thank you!

Hello, how I delete this?, I use the tool editor, and descrypt, but when I open in unreal 2, I get critical
1691041201010.png

Back