litle mod..

what I would like would be to adapt the character creation screen of ant queen, to classic.. also change the experience bar

О каком моде тут вообще речь?? Чел закинул текстуры с легаси в классик соответственно поменялись рамки у интерфейса. В чем заключается мод?)))) или я что-то не понимаю

that is, a mod... that is, modification... it is not necessary to transform the client with ridiculous or extravagant things.

put a horrible button where it shouldn't go, or add garbage to the visual..

if not, to the simple and that of the hundreds of users here, nobody had done it..

It's simple, it's fast.
change the layout of the box haaaam...
but no one did it before why?
yes ..

because all of you are looking to shit your life changing and adding a lot of things that really look horrible..

there are 1000kk interfaces of the game each one more horrible than the other.. What I did is simple and fast .

..haha...

О каком моде тут вообще речь?? Чел закинул текстуры с легаси в классик соответственно поменялись рамки у интерфейса. В чем заключается мод?)))) или я что-то не понимаю
Я тоже не понял, ну возможно, наш мозг не может понять всей гениальности.

that is, a mod... that is, modification... it is not necessary to transform the client with ridiculous or extravagant things.

if not, to the simple and that of the hundreds of users here, nobody had done it..

It's simple, it's fast.
yes ..

because all of you are looking to shit your life changing and adding a lot of things that really look horrible..

there are 1000kk interfaces of the game each one more horrible than the other.. What I did is simple and fast .

..haha...
Ок)

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

It's simple, it's fast.
yes ..

..haha...
Realy..?
21c79fa21cb81e48b58239d203067417--jim-carey-amber-riley.jpg

Now I do but in 362..
I have this for 311 But no need
meaby someday i share here..
Remove all UI has no use ...

unknown.pngimage-1.png

I do not recommend working with this user. he is a Fraudster. I paid for a website and did not receive it. He explained that he urgently needed money for medicine.... Pathetic.

View attachment 1894This mod did for me. He promised not to make it available. This man is just toxic. Please ban him. @Deazer
for days and days, you request and require more and more things. For more than a month, we made an agreement, you bought tools and they were all delivered to you, but every day you required a thousand and one things, every day I had to help you with some shit you did in the client, for days you requested more and more things. but still for the price you paid your requests were more and more. many, you required many things, sometimes several times a day or at dawn. I gave you all the copies of everything that was made. and everything you required was done, other things had to be tried and adjusted, but you were exasperated. You have still been promising your users the legacy server for 3 months and nothing so far, and you call me fraud. Of all that was agreed, only the web page remains, I still have it and it is almost ready. but I won't give it to you or contact you anymore because you really are desperate. Now, I want to say straight up, everything that worked on your client is because of me. thanks to me you have a client that works 200% better than 306... And you know, here I have not dealt or made deals with anyone but you. and if you want I can show you the thousands of requests you made in almost 2 months of work. and sending other [users] to make a deal using fake accounts, both here on the forum. Like in your discord, but I'm not interested. since I have no problem in delivering the functional client ready to use with the legacy server to whoever requires it, even the files. to edit interfaces. such as interface.xdat and interface.u

I do not recommend working with this user. he is a Fraudster. I paid for a website and did not receive it. He explained that he urgently needed money for medicine.... Pathetic.
Also, if you want you can show your chats. so that everyone here knows, who is the toxic and pathetic. And even more, they can see who the fraud is... so even your users see it.

and one more thing, your Legacy 311 Client works perfectly thanks to me and you know it.

And if someone wants it, I'll give it to them.

We talked about the client being 100% ready. At the moment, the client is about 70% ready. It is not a job done. To reiterate, the work was supposed to be 100% ready. I was reporting, I was writing because I was finding things that were not done.
Above that, you have stopped speaking and deleted your Discord account. This is fair and it is not cheating according to you? You are pathetic, man. I don't want this site, shove it up your ass and say hello to the "Sick Brother" for whom you needed money for medicine.
My players haven't got it yet because it's still a work in progress. I don't give a shit to people by telling them it's all ready

Могу теперь точно подвердить, данный персонаж (@vinekus) кидала. Но я смог вернуть переведенные 180$ ему. Просто будьте осторожны!!!

Back