Interface Classic Neophoron

I understand that you have a bad English, but indicate that you are not responsible for the developer of this mod. In your context it sounds like something I do not answer you :)

I bought the interface for my server but I will no longer use it and I am sharing it with you.

I bought the interface for my server but I will no longer use it and I am sharing it with you.

One of the reasons I share something that I paid dearly is because I do not have support from the developer and he does not answer me on skype anymore.

Download
vAWyej6t1Nqj0m.jpg

Where's the button?

brRYnvVIJZYyjA.jpg

Better don't take chance with Neophron , he is ignoring all the time and not giving the product what was paid for . Result waste of time and money .
https://mmo-dev.info/threads/Кидала-neophron.11777/
Right, I don't recommend these interfaces either, maybe it's visually good for you, but it's really bad. Advanced players do not use it, for many reasons, lag, errors, etc. They use better ones, some free, others paid and personalized to their liking. Also the support was not very good, I don't know how it will be now, but from my experience I don't recommend it, it was a waste of time and money.

Back