How to include the Olympic Games 3vs3 (Like in High Five)

Deazer

Head Developer
Staff member
Olympiad 3v3 for Interlude like on High Five
Path to config:
olympiad.properties

Code:
# The Minimum number of participants for start is 2 parties on 3 persons there are enough
MinParticipantTeamBase = 6

Now we edit HTML of the Olympiad manager. We take standard as a basis(Path - html/oly/olympiad_operator100.htm)

Code:
<html>
<body>
Grand Olympiad Manager:<br>
Do you wish to participate in the games of the Grand Olympiad?

<tr><td align=center><font color="bea27b">(%season% round, %period% circle, count of participant:%currpartcnt%)</font></td></tr>

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_oly 102">"I want to join the games without a class distinction."</a>

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_oly 101">"I want to join the class-based games."</a>

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 0">Return</a><br>

</body>
</html>

We modify it now in order that it was possible to registration on 3v3:

Code:
<html>
<body>
Grand Olympiad Manager:<br>
Do you wish to participate in the games of the Grand Olympiad?

<tr><td align=center><font color="bea27b">(%season% round, %period% circle, count of participant:%currpartcnt%)</font></td></tr>

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_oly 102">"I want to join the games without a class distinction."</a>

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_oly 101">"I want to join the class-based games."</a>

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_oly 103">"I want to join the 3v3 games."</a>

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 0">Return</a><br>

</body>
</html>

Participation conditions:
1. 3 players have to is in a party and to be registered
2. After victory/loss victory points are given/are taken away
3. All advantageous points are divided into the 3rd (if loss are taken away)
4. Hero is given if the player in the class gathered most points!

How there is a hero delivery?:
If the player participated in the Olympic Games 3 vs 3 and 1 vs 1 - points are summarized.
Delivery of hero happens only to the 1st player in the class, it is not important in what he to the Olympic Games participated.
(among the Olympic Games 3vs3/1vs1 - delivery only to the 1st player in the class who gathered more points)

Last edited:
Back