help with buffer and mobs

l2skyline

Vagabond
I would like to know if there is any way that the npc buffer when it throws the buff does the effect of the buff ... and I also wanted to know is there any way to enlarge the range in which the mobs can follow you. I want to do this so that in catacombs many rooms can be farmed together ... since when trying to join 2 mob rooms, these mobs return to their respawn

I would like to know if there is any way that the npc buffer when it throws the buff does the effect of the buff ... and I also wanted to know is there any way to enlarge the range in which the mobs can follow you. I want to do this so that in catacombs many rooms can be farmed together ... since when trying to join 2 mob rooms, these mobs return to their respawn
ai.properties in configs.
MaxPursueUndergoundRange = 2000
MaxPursueRange = 3000

ai.properties in configs.
MaxPursueUndergoundRange = 2000
MaxPursueRange = 3000

Is there protection to use AIO only in city / clan rooms? To prevent players from leaving the city / clan room with the aio buffer and abusing it, they cannot equip the weapon and perks outside of that area.

and from the NPC buffer can it be achieved? I want that when I buff the NPC I want to see the effects of the buffs

Back