Getting Started with New Legacy Chronicles

Good night, dear customer and guests of the Lucera2 resource!
Work has begun on the Legacy chronicles with adaptation for Interlude - at the moment, progress has begun. Tentatively, the Legacy project will go into combat state by about the month of August.
Also, all owners of the Classic branch automatically get access to the second branch, the Classic branch will not close after the Legacy branch is released.
P.S. Now we starting work on RU game clent, soon switch on EU/EN version
And a bit of stuffing:
1623625773145.png

ohh, that is so promising, I never played Essence LEGACY, and never saw someone playing, my server is 100% low rate and Quests, so the question is!
what will happen with quests arrows, dialogs, and items that maybe do not exist in the LEGACY client?

ohh, that is so promising, I never played Essence LEGACY, and never saw someone playing, my server is 100% low rate and Quests, so the question is!
what will happen with quests arrows, dialogs, and items that maybe do not exist in the LEGACY client?
in general, nothing radical, everything looks about the same

Almost at the finish line. Auto play system and other elements are 90% ready. Unfortunately, it was more addition than I expected and therefore it took so long.

Back