Voldoman

Vassal
Hello i am selling this Community Board
Contains:
  • Main Page
  • Shop
  • Buffer
  • Teleport
  • Donate Shop ( P.s. Agathions,Accesories,Appearance,Cloaks,Other You need to put your Multisells)
  • Cabinet
    • Change Password
    • PVP/PK ranking
    • Character stats
  • Raid Boss Status
All Shop items have the proper price (double checked)
  • No Grade - S items (Weapons,Armors,Jewels)
  • Consumables
  • Scrolls
  • etc.
All teleport Locations working ( click and Go)
  • Towns
  • Town Zones
  • Starting Villages
  • Catacombs & Necropolis
  • Leveling areas
  • Raid Boss Areas
  • Farming Areas
I provide Html's , Multisell's, Editable logo PSD, Client File
Price : 40€
If you interest send me on Telegram : https://t.me/Voldoman

Download to see more photos : https://www.mediafire.com/file/ni2hpjssq4ewldx/Community_Board+Photos.rar/file
example:
1642623125644.jpeg

Last edited:
So? i took only some buttons from there . This post have 5-6 html pages and are not compatible with this client and its only a pages. AND if you see carefully all pages i made are completely different plus i made all XML files from zero ,ALL buffs from zero ,ALL shop from zero,ALL teleport from zero and many more. So... i dare you to download from that post you referring and try to make it to work like this . Maybe you will you make it in 10 days or maybe less...for me personally i made it in 14 days to finish it to be like this. That you paying for ...my time to make it like is and work for lucera pack. If you have the time and nerves make by yourself.

If you search on internet ... almost all basics are shared. There are 1000 Guides how to ,but very few people can make it. If you wanna sit and write "hey guys here is the basics this community came from " or what ever, don't you think is a bit dump? Imagine if you make a post to sell something and i make a guide how to make it yourself or here guys a basic under your thread , and try to prove to the people this guy is trying to make money from other people's work this is not dumb? Anyway you can post what ever you want but this is not the place, you can make a new thread and say Free Community board and post it.

я не оскорбляв просто высказал свое мнение или это запрещено
I didn’t insult, I just expressed my opinion or is it forbidden

Back