Сustom skill learning system

Deazer

Head Developer
Staff member
Config: altsettings.properties

Parameter (off by default): AltAllowCustomSkillLearnSystem = False

Skill configuration file: gameserver\data\skill_tree\custom_skill_tree.xml

Bypass example: [npc_%objectId%_CustomSkillList|Learn Custom Skills]

Basically, this option works based on the player's race. Also does not require a specific NPC or teacher, can be applied to any NPC.

Example:

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE list SYSTEM "tree.dtd">
<list>
     <custom_skill_tree>
         <race id="0"> <!-- Human -->
           <skill id="1313" level="1" cost="0" name="Pumping" min_level="10" item_id="57" item_count="10" clicked="false" />
         </race>
         <race id="1"> <!-- Elf -->
            <skill id="1313" level="1" cost="0" name="Pumping" min_level="10" item_id="57" item_count="10" clicked="false" />
         </race>
         <race id="2"> <!-- Dark Elf -->
         </race>
         <race id="3"> <!-- Ork -->
         </race>
         <race id="4"> <!-- Dwarves -->
         </race>
     </custom_skill_tree>
</list>

If there are any additional ideas or constructive suggestions, I will listen with great pleasure and add the code.
For a couple of days, I will refrain from committing to collect feedback.

hello. It would be nice if the custom system allows to level a skill depending the times the players uses it. For example if the player uses pumping 2 times it goes to level 2, if the player uses pumping 20 times it goes to level 3 and so on.

Excellent this new feature! :)

It will be very useful to be able to determine to add options from the player's class and not just from the race.

Excellent this new feature! :)

It will be very useful to be able to determine to add options from the player's class and not just from the race. as an option, I can make both possibilities in the same file
as an option, i can make both possibilities in the same file

Было бы круто добавить возможность добавлять несколько валют за которые учится скилл.

This feature is available only for classic or for interlude as well? Because I can't find the AltAllowCustomSkillLearnSystem option.

Back