Source Interface 166-192

For anyone downloading these classes, you need to know that there are several problems, one of which is the tooltip being bugged.

Anyone interested in functional class 166P, I have it.
Clean or with auto farm.
Only selling.

1710771728523.png
1710772011755.png

It only gives critical error for those who don't know how to fix the small error it has.

In a few days I will post this for free along with auto farm + auto compound + life bar like essence.
Anyone who waits will get it for free

Don't buy interface sources from charlatans who take other people's work to resell.

It only gives critical error for those who don't know how to fix the small error it has.

In a few days I will post this for free along with auto farm + auto compound + life bar like essence.

Don't buy interface sources from charlatans who take other people's work to resell.
tem ela com source pra interlude? tenho interesse em comprar com autofarm pra IT, mas n dá pra pagar o valor q os caras tão pedindo n

tem ela com source pra interlude? tenho interesse em comprar com autofarm pra IT, mas n dá pra pagar o valor q os caras tão pedindo n
The best for interlude interfaces i have too

Sorry young man, but you must be confusing me, I don't use anyone else's work to create mine.
Now that I see you are the Vrakar who cries for anything.

Desculpe jovem, mas você deve estar me confundindo, não utilizo o trabalho de ninguém para criar o meu.
Agora que vejo que você é o Vrakar que chora por qualquer coisa.
I'm not Vraekar, I just have an interface that I bought from him for interlude.

Don't sell anyone's work? Are you sure you don't try to sell this IDE to anyone? Saying that it is something premium and that you paid a lot for it and it sells for high prices?

Be careful... lying is ugly. Even more so when you're lying to someone who has screenshots of you trying to sell something that isn't yours ;)

Don't sell anyone's work? Are you sure you don't try to sell this IDE to anyone? Saying that it is something premium and that you paid a lot for it and it sells for high prices?

Be careful... lying is ugly. Even more so when you're lying to someone who has screenshots of you trying to sell something that isn't yours ;)
arruma essa source?

cry less baby!
You have an IDE because I told you what it was, I never said that I paid a lot for it, but for the classes, it doesn't do anything by itself.

arruma essa source?
Sabe por que ele não vai arranjar? pq não sabe fazer precisa que os amigos faz pra ele pagar de uma de bom.

cry less baby!
You have an IDE because I told you what it was, I never said that I paid a lot for it, but for the classes, it doesn't do anything by itself.

Sabe por que ele não vai arranjar? pq não sabe fazer precisa que os amigos faz pra ele pagar de uma de bom.
You paid 2 dollars for the IDE to resell in Brazil for 150 Dollars
You take everything from this guy to resell in Brazil

Even the Russian communityboard that you say you made for your customers, you took from Russian forums to resell in Brazil
You sell a launcher with auto login that doesn't work correctly.

You are nobody in the lineage area unfortunately, you opened that meme of yours and were filled with envy for your client's server which is much superior to yours.

Spare me, you are a weak reseler and you are a joke among Brazilian administrators, if you knew what you were called there, you wouldn't even introduce yourself.

Oh and about not doing it, there's no problem with not being able to do it, because I have the money to PAY those who REALLY know how to do it, not your rubbish that keeps sending non-existent packages to the GS.

But continue with your character as a good guy who does everything right and well, you've already lost 2 clients and as I get to know the rest, I'll show you the messes you do and you'll lose the rest.

And about your server, there is only one thing to say. Total joke.

TSC TSC.

You really don't know what you're talking about, I'm such a joke that my customer numbers are only going up, my launcher with auto login works perfectly, so much so that I even did it for an interlude.

Well, this is not the place to argue.

Hello everyone, I left farming to test the autofarm and the interface, I didn't have any packet send errors.
Oh, but did you automatically return to Giran? yes I have an ext that after a while afk dead returns to giran.

Attachments

• 1713667728022.png
    1713667728022.png
    42 KB · Views: 19
  • 1713667741299.png
    1713667741299.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 19
  • 1713667790912.png
    1713667790912.png
    68 KB · Views: 19
Back